Australia Pop Up Shop Competition
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: "Australia Pop Up Shop Competition" ("Competition") starts at 12:00:01 A.M., GMT on 14/5/14 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M., GMT on 16/6/14 ("Competition Period"). To enter, visit http://www.freepeople.com/auspopupshop and follow the instruction prompts. All required fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., GMT on 16/6/14. Competition entry is by on-line email entry only or on location at the pop up shop in Sydney during the time period of 12/6/14 through 16/6/14. Entry Limit: Only one (1) valid email address per person. All entries become property of Freepeople.com LLC ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $500 USD worth of Free People product. Gift Cards must be used subject to its stated terms and conditions and as permitted by state law. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Regardless of Prize won, prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or substitutable except by Sponsor with one of equal or greater value. All taxes associated with any prize are the responsibility of each winner. Limit: One Prize per person or household address. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 18/6/14 the names of the potential winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Sponsor, from among all the eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email on or about 23/6/14. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance and a Publicity/Liability Release, except where prohibited by law. Failure to sign and return these documents by the return date specified in the prize notification letter will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize, and selection of an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions or the conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the Sponsor's decisions will be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Competition is open only to legal residents of Australia, 18 years or older as of date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees (including members of their household or their immediate family members, i.e. parent, spouse, child or sibling and persons residing with them) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising/promotion and/or fulfillment agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Competition (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Sponsor, et al.") are not eligible to participate.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By accepting prize, each Winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her individual name, address, photograph, and likeness, for advertising, publicity & promotion purposes and for any other such purposes as Sponsor so determines, in any and all media worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor, et al. are not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment, whether directly or indirectly, suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing expressed herein shall exclude the liability of the Sponsor for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Sponsor hereby reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the case of an event beyond their reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OTHER THAN THOSE THAT ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Freepeople.com LLC, 5000 S Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495.
© 2014 Freepeople.com LLC