Free People Bottle Rock 2014 Ticket Sweeps
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OLD AND OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY NO PURCHASE NECESSARY A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: "Free People Bottle Rock 2014 Ticket Sweeps" starts at 10:00 A.M., PT on 5/9/13 and ends at 10:00 P.M., PT on 5/12/13 ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, visit www.freepeople.com and follow the instruction prompts. All required fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. All entries must be received by 10:00:00 P.M., PT on 5/12/13. Sweepstakes entry is by on-line email entry only. Entry Limit: Only one (1) valid email address per person. All entries become property of Free People ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (1): (1) Winner will receive (2) two (4-day) passes to next year's Bottle Rock Festival. If potential Winner is a minor in her/his state of residence, the Prize may be awarded in the name of her/his parent or legal guardian. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen goods. NOTE: Regardless of Prize won, prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or substitutable except by Sponsor with one of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each Winner. Limit: One Prize per person or household address. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 5/14/13 the names of the potential winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Sponsor, from among all the eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email on or about 5/14/13. The potential Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance (including her/his Social Security Number as required by law for income tax purposes) and a Publicity/Liability Release, except where prohibited by law. Failure to sign and return these documents by the return date specified in the prize notification letter will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize and selection of an alternate potential Winner. If the potential Winner is/are a minor in her/his state of residence, Sponsor will require that her/his parent or legal guardian execute all required documents. Sponsor's decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, 18 years or older as of date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees (including members of their household or their immediate family members, i.e. parent, spouse, child or sibling and persons residing with them) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising/promotion and/or fulfillment agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Sponsor, et al.") are not eligible to participate.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her individual name, address, photograph, and likeness, for advertising, publicity & promotion purposes and for any other such purposes as Sponsor so determines, in any and all media worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor, et al. are not responsible for any liability, whether directly or indirectly, including, without limitation, liability in connection with any injuries, damages or losses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, whether to property or person, including death, arising out of the acceptance, use and/or misuse of the Prize and/or participation in this Sweepstakes, and they will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from any Prizes awarded. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OTHER THAN THOSE THAT ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
SPONSOR: Free People, 5000 S Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495.
© 2013 Free People