Rated 4 out of 5Â by Argymay Great fit and color. Questionable quality.
1) Beautiful color - a deep oxblood that almost looks purple in certain lighting.
2) Fit is perfect. For reference I'm 33-27-33; bra 32D; 5'1"; 105 lbs. The size 0 fits well. Jackets small enough to fit my shoulders, arms, and waist are usually too tight in the bust. The slim fit of the shoulders and arms on this jacket are very flattering without being constricting; also fits comfortably in the bust and waist with enough room for a sweater underneath in colder weather.
3) The description doesn't mention this, but there is wiring inside the edge of the leather around the collar and front to allow for custom shaping - similar to that in Muubaa leather jackets.
1) Questionable leather quality: While I realize this jacket is casual and semi-distressed, there are several areas where the leather is discolored (and doesn't appear intentional). Also, because several panels were stitched together in the back, it's especially noticeable that two of the panels are completely different shades - one much darker than the other.
2) The leather is soft, but definitely not as high quality as some of the lamb leather jackets around similar price points. It also has a chemical smell, although I expect this will improve with wear.
That said, the fit of this jacket makes up for the shortcomings in quality. I'm giving this jacket another chance and ordering another one in the hopes that I received one that slipped through quality control.
Rated 2 out of 5Â by kelliA Bummed out.
Received this in the mail today and the very thing that I always dread when I try FP jackets on, once again came to fruition. The arms are too tight! I have seen it in others reviews on the sight as well. Love you guys but it might be time to revaluate and recut your jacket patterns for your size six and above customers so they are suited for real people who are over 125 lbs. I ordered a size eight so that I could layer in winter. Well, I tried it on with just a tank top and I can't even lift my arms! And mind you, I am a pretty small girl. I also have to note that there was a scuff on the back and two perfect pin holes as if it had been pricked with a tag machine or something. Otherwise, nice soft leather and style...
Rated 2 out of 5Â by usee I wish I could have kept this
I got this in the maroon color, and it is a gorgeous jacket. Beautiful leather, true to size, flattering even zipped up, and I am a 34D. The reason I sent it back was the lining. It is made of a cheap thin black muslin fabric, and I knew it would not last the life of the jacket. In fact I had a feeling it would tear when I was getting my arms into the sleeves. I don't get why an otherwise impeccable piece with a price to match, would be made with this poor quality lining. It hurt me to return it.
(Other Indian-made products have this same weird issue - intricate carved wooden boxes will have the worst quality hinges, for example. It's sad.)
Rated 5 out of 5Â by NicoletteB Perfect Classic
Love this jacket. One got returned to the store I work at and I fell in love. It is awesome, and such a nice simple biker jacket. The leather is so soft and beautiful. I have to say though, it runs a size large, I am usually a size am a size 4 and the 2 fits with room. But I love it. Perfect staple motor jacket for any fashionistas closet.
Rated 2 out of 5Â by vanessav127 NOT WORTH THE WAIT
I ordered this jacket in Oct and didn't receive it until late January. I loved the jacket so much online that I thought it would be worth the wait. The style of the jacket and the buttery soft leather was exactly what I wanted, but the color(ordered in black) was nothing like the dark bold black it advertised online. The color is more of a washed out charcoal grey. If that's what you're looking for this jacket is for you. If you are expecting the jacket to look like the online pictures you will be disappointed. Just not worth the wait!
Rated 5 out of 5Â by tori888879 High quality leather and beautiful color (red)
I'm very happy with this red leather jacket. I like the weight of the leather (not cheap/thin) and the quality of the leather is excellent. The thin black lining is cheap but not really a problem for me. The zippers are good quality and the pocket placement is well thought out. It looks great with black leggings, black or gray jeans and even paired with a sweater dress. The color matched the color in the pictures. It shipped faster than I expected too.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Celes Love!
I love the color and style of this jacket. The leather is soft and will become increasingly soft with wear. The arms are slightly tighter than the rest of the jacket. Since it is real leather, the arms will stretch with wear. I ordered a size 4. I typically wear a size 2 to 4 in jackets. Glad I got the 4 due to the arms being cut tight. The color is a deep maroon or red wine type color, which I love. This jacket is versatile. It looks great with so many different items and looks. I also love the embellished lining around the inside bottom seam. I love the added touches. I would definitely size up a size or two or even three.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by freebird888 LoveThis Jacket!
Just received this today and I am very happy. The fit I find, if anything, a little big and the sleeves were NOT tight on me. I was looking for a deep red leather jacket this fall and first ordered the FP quilted biker moto, same color- ordered three different sizes and the fit was inconsistent so all three were returned. But then FP came out with this one, a better price point , very comfortable and great fit. I ordered the 4, usually wear a 4 in jackets, but could have ordered the 2 because the waist area is a little big but will keep this one because I can wear it over a sweater if necessary. The leather has a little stretch and the color is perfect. The lining has an interesting 3inch gold brocade silky trim at the inside bottom and gives a nice little flash when the jacket is worn open. Very pretty.