Festivella Sweepstakes Rules– 2013
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OLD AND OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: "Festivella" (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00:01 A.M., ET on 03/23/13 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M., ET on 04/10/13 ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, attend any “Festivella” event and sign up at the store. All required fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. You must attend a Free People “Festivella” event in order to enter and win the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., ET on 04/10/13. Sweepstakes entry is by on-line email entry only. Entry Limit: Only one (1) valid email address per person per event. All entries become property of Freepeople.com LLC ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. HOW TO OBTAIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Entrants may obtain additional entries into this Sweepstakes by attending more than one “Festivella” event. Entrants will receive one (1) additional entry for each event attended, up to a maximum of ten (10) entries. In no event will entrant receive more than a total of ten (10) entries into the Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1000 Free People Gift Card, as of 11:59:59 P.M., ET of the third day after being notified by Sponsor that she/he has been declared the Grand Prize Winner . If potential Grand Prize Winner is a minor in her/his state of residence, Grand Prize may be awarded in the name of her/his parent or legal guardian.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 4/10/13 the name of the potential winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Sponsor, from among all the eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by phone or email on or about 4/12/13. The potential Grand Prize Winner and First Prize Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance (including her/his Social Security Number as required by law for income tax purposes) and a Publicity/Liability Release, except where prohibited by law. Failure to sign and return these documents by the return date specified in the prize notification letter will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize or First Prize, as the case may be, and selection of an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner or First Prize Winner, as the case may be. If the potential Grand Prize Winner or First Prize Winner is/are a minor in her/his state of residence, Sponsor will require that her/his parent or legal guardian execute all required documents. Sponsor's decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, 18 years or older as of date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees (including members of their household or their immediate family members, i.e. parent, spouse, child or sibling and persons residing with them) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising/promotion and/or fulfillment agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Sponsor, et al.") are not eligible to participate.
7. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By accepting prize, each Winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her individual name, address, photograph, and likeness, for advertising, publicity & promotion purposes and for any other such purposes as Sponsor so determines, in any and all media worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor, et al. are not responsible for any liability, whether directly or indirectly, including, without limitation, liability in connection with any injuries, damages or losses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, whether to property or person, including death, arising out of the acceptance, use and/or misuse of the Prize and/or participation in this Sweepstakes, and they will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from any Prizes awarded. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OTHER THAN THOSE THAT ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by 4/25/13, to: Emily McQuilkin, C/O Freepeople.com LLC, 5000 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495
SPONSOR: Freepeople.com LLC, 5000 S Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495.
© 2013 Freepeople.com LLC