Rated 5 out of 5Â by rubysoho Love them
I bought the charcoal floral cords and love them! So cute and a great price! They definitely run small so order the next size up. I ordered them offline and the design was not faded, came perfect!
Rated 5 out of 5Â by redwolves Fantastic.
I love, love, love these pants. I got the Silver combo for Christmas and then ordered Coffee Ditsy and Burgundy when I saw they were on sale. They're all really cool, and like the other reviews said the prints are less conspicuous than in the picture. I've never bought pants from FP before, so I don't know what size I would be but after reading the reviews that they're small I ordered a size 26 up from my 24/25 other places, but I shouldn't have. The waist is a bit snug but by the end of the day they were hanging off me. I'll still wear them because they're gorgeous, I just wish I hadn't sized up.
Rated 5 out of 5
Â by DrModel I love my FP printed cords
I visited my local FP since they were having a sale, & ended up with Burgundy (plaid), Silver combo, & Navy Bandana skinny cords. These are not a heavy corduroy and they are very soft and comfortable. I am 5'7" 33-24-25 and normally wear a 25 in FP pants, and mine are all my normal 25 size. I did try on several pairs of these cords, and 60 percent of the time they were TTS, the other 40 percent of the time they were either one size too big, or one size too small... most often too small, but they stretch. With regard to color, the navy bandana print is translucent white pattern, and not opaque white as in the FP photos. FYI: this was the case for all bandana & ditsy prints... All other prints were as pictured. I really love these because they are comfortable, fit in with a lot of my wardrobe styles, and I can even wear them to work. :)
Rated 4 out of 5Â by indiansummers Cute.
The print is actually very faded on the pink ones but I like them that way, even though I expected them to look differently. At that reduced price, they are a steal! Watch out though, they do run small. I'm glad I sized up!
Rated 2 out of 5Â by NewUser Wanted to Love Them, But No Size Would Work
I wanted to love the charcoal floral, but the sizing was way off (I tried a 28 and a 30). The stiff fabric, long inseam, and inexplicable sizing made this a return. Too bad. The pattern was darling, and the printed corduroy skinny is a good idea. I hope FP returns to this idea and refines it.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Tinkerbexx Cute :)
I'm a UK size 8 Regular leg (in Topshop etc) which is a 26. I took the advice to size up to a 27 and these fit great perfectly. Well, not as tight as in the pictures, but just slightly looser which I like :D
I got coffee ditsy....true the print isn't as bold as in the images but its subtle and they're really unique, especially at sale price!
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Jenmg012 Tight
Bought the brown ones in a size 27, my normal size and had to return them for the size 28 which are still a bit snug. Would recommend going up 2 sizes
Rated 4 out of 5Â by lilysilver Not Entirely As Depicted
I was so excited when these went on sale, because I've been wanting a pair for ages. Based on other reviews, I bought a size 29 olive ditsy. I usually wear a size 6 in pants, and I thought that sounded about right (though it took me forever to figure out how to figure out my free people pants size). I have to say, they are not as tight as I was hoping for, and should probably have sized down to a 28. The print, however, is most notable, because it is nowhere near as vibrant as shown in the photos -- others have mentioned this, and I was hoping they had flukes. The print is much fainter, but still pretty.