Rated 5 out of 5Â by Corryn Darling
I ordered these in black and they are super flattering! Can be worn alone or layered under a short dress. They are versatile enough that they can be worn for exercising, lounging or dressed up to go out with some tights and boots. LOVE them.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by dollie ruched seamless shorts, black, size xs/s
Cute, basic shorts that can easily be worn alone as well as under a slip or dress. Stretchy, comfy--a good versatile wardrobe addition.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by kryn so many uses!
finally decided on the black and they are perfect!! great for layering, wearing on a lazy day with big sweaters or big t-shirts. They fit great (I'm usually a 28 or 29 in fp bottoms and I got the m/l) and they are sturdy but still have good stretch to them. So happy I finally got a pair!
Rated 2 out of 5Â by whispering_chickadee Do not see the hype.
I had my eye on these shorts for quite a while, then when the Olive shade came out I caved and ordered a pair. Initially, I was ecstatic upon opening up my package, the colour was beautiful and exactly as pictured, and the fabric was super soft. But the fit just wasn't quite right for a few reasons:
1) Originally I had visioned wearing them under short tunics, but they are so short that they barely peak out from under my shortest of tunics.
2) I then thought about wearing them on their own as shorts, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable walking in public in them. I mean, I like my short shorts, but because of how seamless they are I would just feel like I'm walking around in my underwear.
3) I didn't realize how high waisted they are, and they go way past my belly button. And I'm not the biggest fan of high waisted bottoms.
4) I feel like they will bag out easily.
5) And my last issue is that they made my butt look flat.
Despite all the flaws that I personally saw with these shorts, I decided to keep them and use them as sleep shorts.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by masseraj Fit like a glove
I was really unsure of these however I decided to order them in black to go under some of my slips and dress. Boy am I glad I did. these fit awesome. I can see why people like wearing them as shorts. They looks so cool under stuff and they are so comfortable. They fit TTS and are so flattering on. I think I will go right ahead and order them in green too.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by natmug Perfect little shorts!
I had been hunting for a cute little pair of shorts to wear with tights and boots for winter when I found these babies. So comfortable, so cute! I ordered the S/M and they fit wonderfully. Very versatile piece. FP make more colors!!!
Rated 5 out of 5Â by chaz Wonderful and Versitile
Soft, comfortable,and cute. Can be worn by themselves,under a short dress or skirt or as a sleep short. love!!
Rated 5 out of 5Â by CarpeVentum Nice fit
I picked these shorts up to wear around the house along with other fp crop tops. I have athletic legs and went with the M/L. No binding or tightness. There is alittle extra room in the waistband, which is very soft. I might have been able to size down.