Rated 3.8 out of 5Â by 14
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Bootfreak Don't despair; they're fantastic
I have these shoes. Yes, they were difficult to zip up the first few times, but give them a chance. They loosen up nicely. I can't tell you how many compliments I get on these shoes. I've worn them in Vegas and San Diego and people stop me all the time to compliment these sandals. They have a distinct relaxed look, not messy. The poor reviews stun me, but also secretly please me. The more people that return their shoes only makes mine that much more unique.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Dirty_Hair_Halo perfect fit, calf size was NOT an issue!
I was nervous about the fit around the calves when I read the previous reviews before buying these online. I went for it, and I'm glad I at least gave these a shot. They fit perfectly. I'm half filipino and don't have "skinny white girl legs" like the model pictured does. I have an athletic build and fit legs, and the sandals are a great fit. They're definitely more snug than pictured on the model, which is a good thing because they're less floppy on me, and I have zero issues getting them on. As a reference: I"m 5'6" and 122 pounds, with a size 9 foot. My calf measures 13.5 inches around at it's widest. I bought these for a vacation in February, and they're they type of shoes that you get in the mail and try everything on in your closet with. They make all of your clothes look more interesting. Fricking awesome.
Rated 5 out of 5
Â by glam love these
hot sandels but run a little small so order up in size.a little hard to zip up but you just got to wear them in.over all i love these.
Rated 5 out of 5
Â by sapi Love them!!
I have been eyeing these babies for months now and decided to take the plunge. They are Fab-U-Lous!!! I am a marathon runner with athletic calves but they measure about 13 inches around. I was afraid that these sandals would just fall and look sloppy. Not the case!! They are fitted enough to hold there shape but still give that boho/relaxed look that I was going for. The color is beautiful, the suede is soft and smells wonderful. I haven't seen anything like these around and I love how unique they are. When I took them out of the box some of the strands where bent a bit, but I have had them on for about an hour now and I can already see them molding to my legs. The foot bed is padded and is super comfy. I usually run between a 8 1/2 and 9 and went with the 8 1/2 and the size is perfect.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by mscoleecol Love love love
I love these sandals I have skinney calves and it's so hard to find sandals that fit. These are great love the color and fit you won't be disappointed.
Rated 3 out of 5Â by fathom1102 Odd fit...
I just received these...
- Color is lighter than pictured. More of a camel color.
- I'm a size 7.5, but ordered a 7 and the shoe length fits perfect.
- The shoe housing is very baggy around the tops of my feet, heel and ankle. Looks a little strange compared to the fit of the upper portion of the sandal. However, I do have very narrow feet.
- I'm 110lbs and 5'6" with an 11.5" calf at it's widest and these are rather snug most of the way up. I wondered if they would zip up at first... Baggy on the bottom shoe housing and snug from the ankle up the calf until the top thick band which is about a 2" loose gap. I'm hoping with a little wear time around the house they'll stretch some where they need to, but I am contemplating a return. I'm not sure how I feel about the fit.
- From what I gather by reading others' reviews/measurements and photos is that the sizing differs from what they received vs. what I did. Seems to vary quite a bit case by case. If you order, you won't know what you're getting.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by AmayaDoll One of a Kind Sandal...
I absolutely adore these sandals. You wont see anyone wearing these and I got so many compliments on them. These sandals can be worn with most anything and will take any outfit to another level. A great spring/summer sandal. I usually wear a 10 and purchased a 10 in these. They were slightly larger and i probably could have gone with the 9.5 for a more fitted look. But given that sandals stretch, with time, i wont have a problem with that now. Super comfortable sandal. The only slightly negative thing that i can say about these are that the color in the pictures has a slightly more reddish/rust undertone and in person mine has a more camel color. It seems to be lighter in person. But no matter the color its an amazing sandal that deserves to be in your free people collection.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Drag serafina sandals
I love those! They fit so well and look really, really cool. Buy them people, they are so worth the price. I am buying another pair and dieing them dark brown. I get compliments everywhere!