Rated 3.8 out of 5Â by 14
Rated 5 out of 5Â by mscoleecol Love love love
I love these sandals I have skinney calves and it's so hard to find sandals that fit. These are great love the color and fit you won't be disappointed.
Rated 3 out of 5Â by fathom1102 Odd fit...
I just received these...
- Color is lighter than pictured. More of a camel color.
- I'm a size 7.5, but ordered a 7 and the shoe length fits perfect.
- The shoe housing is very baggy around the tops of my feet, heel and ankle. Looks a little strange compared to the fit of the upper portion of the sandal. However, I do have very narrow feet.
- I'm 110lbs and 5'6" with an 11.5" calf at it's widest and these are rather snug most of the way up. I wondered if they would zip up at first... Baggy on the bottom shoe housing and snug from the ankle up the calf until the top thick band which is about a 2" loose gap. I'm hoping with a little wear time around the house they'll stretch some where they need to, but I am contemplating a return. I'm not sure how I feel about the fit.
- From what I gather by reading others' reviews/measurements and photos is that the sizing differs from what they received vs. what I did. Seems to vary quite a bit case by case. If you order, you won't know what you're getting.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by AmayaDoll One of a Kind Sandal...
I absolutely adore these sandals. You wont see anyone wearing these and I got so many compliments on them. These sandals can be worn with most anything and will take any outfit to another level. A great spring/summer sandal. I usually wear a 10 and purchased a 10 in these. They were slightly larger and i probably could have gone with the 9.5 for a more fitted look. But given that sandals stretch, with time, i wont have a problem with that now. Super comfortable sandal. The only slightly negative thing that i can say about these are that the color in the pictures has a slightly more reddish/rust undertone and in person mine has a more camel color. It seems to be lighter in person. But no matter the color its an amazing sandal that deserves to be in your free people collection.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Dirty_Hair_Halo perfect fit, calf size was NOT an issue!
I was nervous about the fit around the calves when I read the previous reviews before buying these online. I went for it, and I'm glad I at least gave these a shot. They fit perfectly. I'm half filipino and don't have "skinny white girl legs" like the model pictured does. I have an athletic build and fit legs, and the sandals are a great fit. They're definitely more snug than pictured on the model, which is a good thing because they're less floppy on me, and I have zero issues getting them on. As a reference: I"m 5'6" and 122 pounds, with a size 9 foot. My calf measures 13.5 inches around at it's widest. I bought these for a vacation in February, and they're they type of shoes that you get in the mail and try everything on in your closet with. They make all of your clothes look more interesting. Fricking awesome.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Drag serafina sandals
I love those! They fit so well and look really, really cool. Buy them people, they are so worth the price. I am buying another pair and dieing them dark brown. I get compliments everywhere!
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Robnz Sarafina Sandal
I've been admiring these sandals for a couple months but based upon other reviews, I held off....while this is a beautiful sandal.....the other reviewers are correct with the leg being tight (& I do not have big calves) & the foot being quite roomy. Not sure if I'm keeping them but the are very nice just not cut the best.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Star1971 Not a good fit overall. Returning
I had the sandal shipped next day so I could wear them to a party on 8/18/12. I was disappointed bc the bottom portion of the shoe was very loose and the top portion I could not even zip it all the way, Also they seem to have some type of defect at the lower part of the sandal. Cute sandal but not for me!!
Rated 5 out of 5
Â by glam love these
hot sandels but run a little small so order up in size.a little hard to zip up but you just got to wear them in.over all i love these.